If you are an iOS user then you might have heard about a beautiful app called Garageband. Garageband is one of the best Music App from Apple that allows users to edit and create beautiful Music App for Apple iPhone and Mac users. But if you are using an Android phone then you cannot install it and also Garageband is not available for Windows users. So today we are going to share how to download and install Garageband for Windows App and how to use it on Windows 10 Laptops.
70% of Smartphones are using the iOS operating system by Apple because it is one of the most secure OS for Smartphones. Garageband for Windows is really a masterpiece by Apple. You can edit music and also create podcasts using Garageband for Windows 10. You can import songs in GarageBand and export after the edit. It is very simple to edit songs and then export them.
GarageBand for Windows PC Download
If you would like to make professional songs, then you want to include voiceover also. So sometimes you may have recorded your voice with song lyrics and stored it on your Mac desktop. If you’re finished creating the beats and music, then you will need to import the voiceover among the tracks.
How To Install Garageband For PC, Windows 10/8/7 Vista, XP, and Laptop:
We all know how much worth has Garageband, But it’s only available for Apple users. Unfortunately, there is no official version of GarageBand that is Available for PC, Windows, and Laptop. But you can still have downloaded and install Garageband for PC, Windows by following instructions below:
- At very first you need to download iOS Emulator For PC and Windows.
- iPadian is one of the best, and we used it and suggested it to our readers.
- Download iPadian from here, they charge $20 for download but it worth it.
- Now open the downloaded iPadian.exe file and run the setup.
- It will ask your Apple id, so log in with it.
- After a successful install of iPadian on Windows/PC, go to Start>Program Files and locate the iPadian Emulator.
- Open iPadian Emulator, on the main screen you will see some installed apps.
- Locate the App Store app and open it.
- Now write in the search bar “ Garageband” and hit the enter button.
- Garageband will appear in App Store now click on install the app button.
- GarageBand for PC is ready, just go back to the main screen in iPadian and locate your app.
- Now you can create music with GarageBand for windows, Enjoy your time.
Thanks for reading this amazing guide to download and install GarageBand for Windows 10. If you need any help then comment below.